C. Daniel Boling: Home
Daniel's 2013 CD"Sleeping Dogs" on Berkalin Records was a Finalist in four categories in the New Mexico Music Awards
- BEST SONG - Sleeping Dogs (The great Jaime Michaels won this one)
- BEST FOLK - Doesn't Get Better Than This (Martha Reich won this one)
- BEST MASTERING ENGINEER - Summer Sweetcorn (WINNER! Will Dyar for C. Daniel Boling)
- BEST DESIGN - Graphic Designer Elizabeth Boling (Dave Tutin won this one)
The album debuted at
- #13 in December 2013 and jumped to
- #7 in January 2014 on the
Euro Americana Radio Chart and made 2014 Top Ten CD lists for radio DJs on all three U.S. coasts
WELCOME HOME! Thank you for visiting. I am a touring balladeer and songwriter based in Albuquerque, New Mexico. My music is published, recorded and released under the business name Perfectly Stable Music, a derivation from the title track of my first CD, released in 1999 -- with the exception of my newest albums SLEEPING DOGS and THESE HOUSES released in 2013 and 2016 on the prestigious Berkalin Records label.
On this site you'll find information on my songs, recordings, videos, show schedules, photo gallery, music activities, links to other music sites, and more. On each page there are linked titles for every other page, so you can move around from page to page within the site pretty easily. You can buy my CDs by credit card on this site, or you can call, email or write. The Tour Dates page lists my performances as well as concerts we occasionally host for other artists when they come through Albuquerque.
If you'd like me to update you periodically, please add your email address to my mailing list and I'll keep you posted on new recordings, shows and other developments (but not TOO often!). Thank you for your support! --all the best,